“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site. The Service is designed to provide a platform to enhance your personal experience. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the Site. We work hard on our business. Please respect our ownership.
All the copyrights and trademarks on this Site belong to us or are licensed by those copyright/trademark owners for usage on our Site. Any Illegal use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages or result in criminal offenses.
Why do we collect your information?
We need to learn more about you to help you. We use your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, and questions
- Create your client profile and/or portal
- Grant you access to online workshops, video courses, and other educational resources
- Create your proposal, services, and/or projects
- Ensure you stay connected to us
- Add you to our marketing and promotional lists
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Improve your experience with your business
- Create client personas for digital advertising and marketing.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect is only the information you give us voluntarily by visiting our Site, filling out any of our forms, or commenting on any of our posts, blogs, social media Sites, podcasts, or surveys.
- First Name, Last Name, email, address, and other information you provide.
- The content you give us on any comment sections on our Site or through any forms or surveys.
- How you access our Site, what you are looking at, as well as other digital metadata about how you are consuming our content.
- Information you give us on the services you are looking for through our Site, forms, or surveys.
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 18. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 (other than information provided by you) or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we collect your information?
We collect the information you give us as well as available digital metadata. It’s simple. If you request a service or project or ask us for information, register an account, reply to emails we send, connect with us through social media, register for any of our events, courses, or podcasts, or when you fill out any of our forms, we collect that information you give us. Passive information gathered by your browsing of our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating Site, date/time you visited, and what you searched and viewed on our Site is also collected.
When do we share your information?
We do not share your information or sell your information with anyone outside of our Company, unless:
- You give us permission to do so
- We are responding to public authorities on any lawful request
- A Court Order requires us to do so
- We are safeguarding and protecting our property and/or rights
- We are investigating or preventing a violation
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your information long enough to fulfill any tax or legal requirement and as long as we have a business purpose to retain the data. Once we have no business purpose to retain your information, then we will either delete it or store it securely. You can always opt out of any promotional or marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” option. If you want to opt-out of any print communications, please contact us.
How The Data Will Be Protected
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password, and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.